Welcome to Yellow Class!
Welcome to Yellow Class. You will be working with me, I'm Mrs. Canham your new class teacher. Mrs. Brown will work with us every day. Mrs. Duxbury, Mrs. Connell and Mrs. Hardingham will also be helping us.
Here are some other things you might like to be doing at home. (Look at the homework on db primary as well page as well.)
- Reading a book from school or from home.
- Practise reading and writing the words in the middle of your home school contact book. You could copy them out and make flashcards.
- Go to the ictgames website or Topmarks maths to play maths games for areas that we have worked on together- addition, subtraction, multiplication, money, shape etc.
- Phonics play is a site for all things to do with letters and sounds. We use this at school as part of our phonics teaching.
- Mystery Doug - the children all love this science site.
- Practise handwriting and letter formation.
If you have any questions or would like support, please contact me at the following email address: email@example.com