This is a place where:
- learning is fun;
- children are prepared for their future;
- all efforts are acknowledged and celebrated;
- everyone is valued and respected as an individual;
- we will educate our children about equality and diversity and where we pledge to meet the needs of all our individuals;
- everyone is encouraged to be part of and contribute to the community; and
- encourage everyone to make healthy life choices.
We are committed to working with all those involved in the children’s development and learning to provide a safe, caring, secure, stimulating and welcoming learning community.
We value each individual and encourage them to do their best, respect each other and their cultures and beliefs, taking pride in everything they do. This is underpinned by our values of:
We ensure all children understand and value British values. These were introduced by the DfE to enhance all students equal entitlement to a broad and balance curriculum. We make the opportunities for all children to consolidate their opinions and practice these values.