Ofsted Parent View gives parents the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child's school. Click on the logo to access.
At King’s Ford Infant School and Nursery, we recognise the importance of working with parents and the fact that children achieve more when we work together.
We have several ways in which you can be involved.
- Sign up for parent mail-that way we can send you newsletters and updates quickly and eliminate the possibility of lost letters, as well as saving paper!
- Support school events-we have school fayres, church visits and plays to name a few.
- Come along to your child’s class assembly held once a term on Fridays at 2.15pm
- Volunteer to help in school. Do come along and discuss this if you feel you may be able to spare a morning or afternoon each week.
- Come to a coffee session; these are a chance to meet other parents and have a chat.
We are always looking at ways we can improve what we do and make our school even better, so welcome suggestions.
Our home/school agreement
You are able to purchase school uniform from the school office.
- Sweatshirts £8.50
- Cardigans £10.50
- Book Bags £4
- PE T/Shirts £2
- PE Bag £2
- Legionnaires Hat £2.50